Lovers of delights from the sea, let yourself be swept away by this delicious blend of citrus and salmon flavors.
- 4 pieces of salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup of orange marmalade with no added sugar
- 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 shallots
- Salt & pepper
- Mix the ingredients (marmalade, ginger balsamic vinegar and honey). Cook over a medium heat
- Reduce to a thick syrup whilst stirring.
- Brush the salmon with this preparation.
- Add the shallots, season with salt and pepper
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook at 400F for about 15 to 20 minutes, basting regularly.