Here is a recipe idea which will delight lovers of brie, enriched by our tasty onion confit.
- 1 Brie or Camembert type cheese
- 5 tbs of onion & cranberry confit (or onion & apple confit)
- 1 pear cut into small cubes
- Maple syrup to taste
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1 tsp of honey or sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Cut the cheese in 2 lengthwise. Place on a foil square and raise the foil around the cheese to prevent it from collapsing during cooking (or put it in a ceramic Brie cooker).
- Spread half of the filling between the two halves of cheese, and the other half of the filling on the top.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and add the walnuts
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Check it regularly.
- Serve hot and whole in the center of the table with bread or crackers.
Lovers of delights from the sea, let yourself be swept away by this delicious blend of citrus and salmon flavors.
- 4 pieces of salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup of orange marmalade with no added sugar
- 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 shallots
- Salt & pepper
- Mix the ingredients (marmalade, ginger balsamic vinegar and honey). Cook over a medium heat
- Reduce to a thick syrup whilst stirring.
- Brush the salmon with this preparation.
- Add the shallots, season with salt and pepper
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook at 400F for about 15 to 20 minutes, basting regularly.