We have your health at heart
Fruit jam lower in sugar
Our 8 delicious and sugar-free spread flavours will charmany one needing to take care of his carbohydrates intake. The nutritional values show a very low NATURAL fruit sugar proportion. Your health is our priority. Here is the ideal product for health-conscious individuals who want to monitor their sugar in take. GLUTEN FREE/PEANUT FREE
Raspberry & apple low in sugar
Blueberry & apple low in sugar
Strawberry & apple low in sugar
Peach & apple low in sugar
Apple butter low in sugar
Cranberry & apple low in sugar
Orange marmalade low in sugar
Rhubarb, strawberry & apple low in sugar
Slightly sweetened fruit jam
Our regular jam are available in 7 flavours. They are gluten-free and peanut-free. Our ingredients list is proof that we care about your health ! GLUTEN-FREE/PEANUT-FREE
Apple & 5 fruits slightly sweetened
Strawberry & apple slightly sweetened
Rhubarb, strawberry & apple slightly sweetened
Raspberry & apple slightly sweetened
Blueberry & apple slightly sweetened
Apple butter slightly sweetened
Our “Les Caprices d’Antan” fruit sauce, in 5 distinct flavors, make a delightful accompaniment to cheesecake, ice cream, waffles or other delicious “sins” from our generous dessert table. GLUTEN-FREE/PEANUT-FREE
Strawberry & apple
Raspberry & apple
Apple & maple syrup coulis
Blueberry, strawberry & apple
Natural dressing / Marinade
You will love our completely natural, delicious dressings made from fresh fruits and vegetables! With no added sugar, low sodium, gluten and peanut free, they will enhance your salads and other dishes. Our tomato & basil dressing is delicious with pasta salad. Season your prawns with mango & ginger dressing. A real treat! GLUTEN-FREE/PEANUT-FREE
Balsamic, roasted onion & apple dressing
Mango & ginger dressing
Rhubarb & apple dressing
Raspberry & apple dressing
Tomato & basil dressing
Cranberry, blueberry & apple dressing
Confits lower in sugar
Enjoy the unbeatable taste of our confit low in sugar. Available in 2 flavours. ! Add to your terrines, your cheese platter or simply to your meat dishes. Browse our recipes. GLUTEN-FREE/PEANUT-FREE.
Confit onion & apple low in sugar
Confit cranberry & apple low in sugar
Fruit chow-chow lower in sugar
Our unique fruit chow-chow low in sugar is sure to wake up your taste buds. Enjoy the taste of our traditional recipes. Add it to pasta, stew and other everyday recipes. PEANUT-FREE
Looking for a different and very profitable way to raise funds for an activity? With us you can easily achieve your ambitions.
“Les Caprices d’Antan” offers a range of high quality products from Quebec for health conscious people.
Our mission is to provide all the necessary tools to help our clients run an effective and successful fundraising campaign.
Each person will receive their order form with the products we have selected together. In addition, we will provide a personalized pamphlet, in PDF format, which you can share on your website and social media sites to assist and benefit your fundraising campaign.
Contact us to discuss !
Melted Brie with onion confit
Here is a recipe idea which will delight lovers of brie, enriched by our tasty onion confit.
- 1 Brie or Camembert type cheese
- 5 tbs of onion & cranberry confit (or onion & apple confit)
- 1 pear cut into small cubes
- Maple syrup to taste
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1 tsp of honey or sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Cut the cheese in 2 lengthwise. Place on a foil square and raise the foil around the cheese to prevent it from collapsing during cooking (or put it in a ceramic Brie cooker).
- Spread half of the filling between the two halves of cheese, and the other half of the filling on the top.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and add the walnuts
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Check it regularly.
- Serve hot and whole in the center of the table with bread or crackers.
Salmon glazed with orange marmalade in sugar spreads
Lovers of delights from the sea, let yourself be swept away by this delicious blend of citrus and salmon flavors.
- 4 pieces of salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup of orange marmalade with no added sugar
- 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 shallots
- Salt & pepper
- Mix the ingredients (marmalade, ginger balsamic vinegar and honey). Cook over a medium heat
- Reduce to a thick syrup whilst stirring.
- Brush the salmon with this preparation.
- Add the shallots, season with salt and pepper
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook at 400F for about 15 to 20 minutes, basting regularly.
Les Caprices d’Antan
Where to find our products :
- IGA (department of fruits and vegetables)
- Metro (grocery department)
- Marche Adonis
- Whole Foods
It was in Quebec that we realize our dream to give consumers the unique taste of a spread low in sugar and more flavor taste without! Our family business dedicated to providing a range of products to the perfect marriage of delicate selection of our fruits and the ever-present desire to reach a health product.
With a strong commitment to innovation our family has grown by marketing a variety of spreads low in natural sugar with no white sugar, fruit sauce, fruit ketchup lower in sugar, confit lower in sugar and our latest addition, all-natural salad dressings.
We have at heart the health of people and want to offer quality products for people with diabetes and health-conscious!