We have your health at heart
Fruit jam lower in sugar spreads
Our 8 delicious and sugar-free spread flavours will charmany one needing to take care of his carbohydrates intake. The nutritional values show a very low NATURAL fruit sugar proportion. Your health is our priority. Here is the ideal product for health-conscious individuals who want to monitor their sugar in take. GLUTEN FREE/PEANUT FREE
Raspberry & apple with lower in sugar spreads
Blueberry & apple with lower in sugar spreads
Strawberry & apple with lower in sugar spreads
Peach & apple with lower in sugar spreads
Apple butter with lower in sugar spreads
Cranberry & apple with lower in sugar spreads
Orange marmalade no sugar added
Rhubarb, strawberry & apple no sugar added
Slightly sweetened fruit jam
Our regular jam are available in 7 flavours. They are gluten-free and peanut-free. Our ingredients list is proof that we care about your health ! GLUTEN-FREE/PEANUT-FREE
Apple & 5 fruits slightly sweetened
Strawberry & apple slightly sweetened
Rhubarb, strawberry & apple slightly sweetened
Raspberry & apple slightly sweetened
Blueberry & apple slightly sweetened
Apple butter slightly sweetened
Our “Les Caprices d’Antan” fruit sauce, in 5 distinct flavors, make a delightful accompaniment to cheesecake, ice cream, waffles or other delicious “sins” from our generous dessert table. GLUTEN-FREE/PEANUT-FREE
Natural dressing / Marinade
You will love our completely natural, delicious dressings made from fresh fruits and vegetables! With no added sugar, low sodium, gluten and peanut free, they will enhance your salads and other dishes. Our tomato & basil dressing is delicious with pasta salad. Season your prawns with mango & ginger dressing. A real treat! GLUTEN-FREE/PEANUT-FREE
Confits lower in sugar spreads
Fruit chow-chow with lower in sugar spreads
Our unique fruit chow-chow low in sugar is sure to wake up your taste buds. Enjoy the taste of our traditional recipes. Add it to pasta, stew and other everyday recipes. PEANUT-FREE
Looking for a different and very profitable way to raise funds for an activity? With us you can easily achieve your ambitions.
“Les Caprices d’Antan” offers a range of high quality products from Quebec for health conscious people.
Our mission is to provide all the necessary tools to help our clients run an effective and successful fundraising campaign.
Each person will receive their order form with the products we have selected together. In addition, we will provide a personalized pamphlet, in PDF format, which you can share on your website and social media sites to assist and benefit your fundraising campaign.
Contact us to discuss !
Lovers of delights from the sea, let yourself be swept away by this delicious blend of citrus and salmon flavors.
- 4 pieces of salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup of orange marmalade with no added sugar
- 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 shallots
- Salt & pepper
- Mix the ingredients (marmalade, ginger balsamic vinegar and honey). Cook over a medium heat
- Reduce to a thick syrup whilst stirring.
- Brush the salmon with this preparation.
- Add the shallots, season with salt and pepper
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook at 400F for about 15 to 20 minutes, basting regularly.
Our grilled pork tenderloin with apple butter recipe will amaze the whole family with tantalizing new flavors.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 2 French shallots finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 8 tbs of apple butter (or unsweetened apple butter)
- Slices of Brie (or blue cheese)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Heat the oil in a skillet Add the shallots and garlic and sear the tenderloins for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Score the fillets lengthwise (halfway).
- Add small slices of the brie or blue cheese.
- Add the apple butter (or unsweetened apple butter).
- Wrap the tenderloins in the prosciutto.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Season with salt & pepper
- Cover with foil and put into the oven.
- Cook for about 20 minutes. Once the tenderloins are very pink take out and let stand for 5 minutes.
It was in Quebec that we realize our dream to give consumers the unique taste of a spread low in sugar and more flavor taste without! Our family business dedicated to providing a range of products to the perfect marriage of delicate selection of our fruits and the ever-present desire to reach a health product.
With a strong commitment to innovation our family has grown by marketing a variety of spreads, sugar-candied sugar, fruit sauce, fruit ketchup without sugar and our latest addition, all-natural salad dressings.
We have at heart the health of people and want to offer quality products for people with diabetes and health-conscious!