Our grilled pork tenderloin with apple butter recipe will amaze the whole family with tantalizing new flavors.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 2 French shallots finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 8 tbs of apple butter (or unsweetened apple butter)
- Slices of Brie (or blue cheese)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Heat the oil in a skillet Add the shallots and garlic and sear the tenderloins for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Score the fillets lengthwise (halfway).
- Add small slices of the brie or blue cheese.
- Add the apple butter (or unsweetened apple butter).
- Wrap the tenderloins in the prosciutto.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Season with salt & pepper
- Cover with foil and put into the oven.
- Cook for about 20 minutes. Once the tenderloins are very pink take out and let stand for 5 minutes.